Saturday, July 26, 2003

The Risks of Random Meetups

http://www.freep.com/news/mich/chief26_20030726.htm

OK, so they didn't explain exactly what the meeting was for, but I am sure you can all guess that it was for, what else, gay sex.

Basic premise, a 40 year old cop, Kevin Walters, arranged to meet 19yo Scheida at 1:30am in a School parking lot. He was attacked by a 17yo friend of Scheida, and shot him.

The funniest thing isn't the fact that the Chief of Police is a gay chickenhawk, but that the newspaper article is trying to hide that fact so hardcore.

Best quote of the article:

"Lawrence Walters said he didn't know that his son had arranged to meet Schieda."

Um yeah, Hi Dad. I am going to go meet up with somebody old enough to be my son for sexual purposes. Oh, and did I mention he's a boy. Yeah, so I know you're 60, but I feel this uncontrollable urge to tell you all about my sex life.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Search Popdex: