Thursday, July 17, 2003

Racial Differences?

So, I'm apparently not indeifiable with the Hispanic/Mexican culture. Yeah, right. I can relate to movies like Amores Perros and shit like that. Reminded me of my family. Always want what you can't have too.

There are cartoons in the study I took. One had a fish swimming to the left. I think he was silver or black or something the first time. Then a school of fish followed of the same exact color. Then it asked why was the first fish was seperated. I said leadership. They changed the color to blue. I thought that the fish were rather sad now, so I lowed my ratings of them. Then multi-colored fish. The leader fish was purple-pink. I was like, purple-pink?! He's definately oblivious to the other fish this time. No ostracization.

Yeah...

And today the BAMN people were back. Poster had the sign: "Boycott Anti-Affirmative Action Supporters." HRM. Soon I am so going to have the anti-anti-anti-anti-anti-anti-anti-anti-rally rally. It'll be fun, Come Join.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Search Popdex: