Sunday, October 12, 2003

Sundry Topics

I am in love with Ann Coulter. She can write well, and her writing style is everything I aspire to use. Her writing make me ponder which stuff she means and which stuff she thinks is humor. Her writing makes me wonder if she is really as dumb as her ideas are or if she has some sort of baiting process that she goes through. Either way, her writing style (JUST the style) is pure awesomeness. Though you have to wonder about her when she complains about liberals calling conservatives names as a primary attack force, then calling liberals anti-American. Yes, there are easy things to unravel, but there are things squirming beneath the surface that need unraveling too. She is just awesome, though I still don't agree with most of what she says.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Search Popdex: