Friday, March 26, 2004

Bushisms

"Had I known that the enemy was going to use airplanes to strike America, to attack us, I would have used every resource, every asset, every power of this government to protect the American people."

It seems that even conservatives are turning against Bush. National Review had an article calling Bush Nixonian (actually in danger of becoming Nixonian) because of his political methods. The articles reviews the latest evidence of Bush withholding Medicare budget information from the voting Senators and Representatives, and claims it to be, well, sucky. I agree with him. I want an honest president, and that is my main problem with Bush. He's not honest, he's slippery and slimy, and he hasn't done much good (especially the Patriot Act :-P).

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Search Popdex: