Saturday, February 21, 2004

Independent's Day

Taken from Salon

Ralph Nader is running again, or at least has hinted that he will announce the bid this weekend, much to the chagrin of the left. The general idea of the country is that Nader was the main reason that Bush took office. It seems especially true in Florida. (ed's note: What really strikes me as humorous is that I voted for Nader last time, and will probably do so again. But, upon telling people this, they say thank you, even though Gore won Michigan last election, and I believe we were one of the strongest Nader states in the country)

However, with the current Democratic nominees, as well as the irritating fact that Bush will be up for re-election, I am pretty leary of this as well, though I think that this would be the ripe time for the leftists to get somebody else in power. There is so much anti-Bush among the left (to the point that ABB is a pretty standard idea) that I think this year, we need a third-party candidate. Especially for the suckage that the democratic party has presented fus for candidates.

So, here's my vote for Nader...again. Get Bush out of there.

(ed's note: Why can't there be a candidate who wants to shrink government? I mean, seriously, I hate government. But, then, we need government to keep the major corporations in check, unless they have government in their pocketbook *ahem*Bush*ahem*.)

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Search Popdex: