Monday, April 12, 2004

Condi Rice, the Oppressed Bitch

So far, my favorite line, "When our founding fathers said, "We the people," they weren't talking about me." Let me just say, WOW!!! In one smooth line, she played the race card, perverted the whole mentality of her message, AND, played on the fears of liberal America. Its a good thing some of us are cynical enough to dismiss her bullshit.

Though she does have some awesome quick shuffling. Like the line mentioned in The Daily Show, which I just read, "Did you tell the president, at any time prior to August 6th, of the existence of al-Quaida cells in the United States." Now, anybody would think this is a simply yes or no question, even though there were other issues brought up though no other questions were asked of her. Her response was lengthy, followed by "I don't really recall."

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Search Popdex: