Thursday, May 13, 2004

Ann Arbor say What?

So, I'm staying in Ann Arbor, mainly to go to D:Fuse at The Necto tonight. He's progressive house, so if anybody wants to join...

I was walking around, and got caught in a long-ass holistic political-economic discussion. There was a group of people who want Lyndon H. LaRouche as the democratic nominee, as opposed to John Kerry. It lifts my heart to see people trying to abolish John kerry.

Apparently LaRouche is doing this and that about our economy, but I have no idea what he has for various other ideas. I've decided that a good look at his website is in order. In the meantime, I have stuff like "The Night They Tried to Kill Me" and an open letter to the DNC.

As a big proponent of ABB, I'm also ABBOK (Anybody But Bush Or Kerry). I refuse to vote for either one. Kerry sucks, he's just out for himself. Bush sucks, but thats blindingly obvious.

Maybe LaRouche is my answer. I dunno, *shrug.*

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Search Popdex: