Monday, April 05, 2004

I See Straight People

I don't understand the attraction of watching baseball on television. The guys at work have it on right now, and the droning hum of the announcers occasionally interrupting the silence is putting me to sleep as it is. I guess it holds the same attraction as golf on television: a sleeping aid. I mean, it is the longest slowest game ever invented if you are the watchers. I would much rather watch any other sport. ANY OTHER SPORT! This includes curling, bridge, and spelling bees (hey, they're on ESPN).

Ugh, I'm so sleepy. I guess I'll continue reading Meditations, and this Guardian article which Phil linked to on curing homosexuals.

With my favorite line being:
Gay couplings are characteristically brief and very volatile, with much fighting, arguing, making up again, and continual disappointments. We owe it to young people to tell them that, if they go in that direction, these are the things they will encounter.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Search Popdex: