Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Donating Support

So, I think I'm going to touch on an extremely touchy subject in America: Israel. I really hate to preface what I write, but I know the knee-jerk reactions of Americans, so I am going to preface this by stating I AM NOT AN ANTI-SEMITE. In fact, if I was totally against Israel and Zionism, I would still not be anti-Semetic because there are numerous reasons for being against Israel as protection against the Jews who live in Israel. And, in fact, there are many webpages which have been created by Jews who are anti-Zionist. I have also been coming in hard and heavy from the anti-Israel side on a different webpage, which taught me how to research the topic more thoroughly, as well as gave me a bit of the financial facts and the Palestinian side, needed to back this up. On with the post.

I love Israel. I love Israel so much I want to see them secede from the Gaza strip. I love Israel so much I want them to secede so far away from the Gaza strip that they won't be in harm's way. I want Israel to relocate to New Jersey. Yes, you heard me right, I am willing to donate land from the United States to create a safer Israel for the Jews.

Now, some of you may already be asking, "Why New Jersey?" Why not? It already has a decent Jewish population (358,000), and its relatively small. It is only 7,184 square miles, which is a bit smaller than Israel, but we all have to make sacrifices. Actually a good second place would be New Hampshire, because I really don't want to give up Boston or New York (call me selfish, but I love those places, but if thats what the Israelis want, I'll give them so long as I could visit). After all, it is only one tiny country, right?

Why move Israel at all? Well, the Jews need a homeland. They need to live in peace and protection. They need to live without being killed or threatened every day. So, let's get them out of the Middle East/Palestine where they are being killed every day, and take them to an area where there aren't any suicide bombers or terrorists (outside of the occasional wacko who comes from Michigan [the Unibomber went to UofM, Terry Nichols is from Michigan], thus we can't give up this shit state). It takes away a reason that the Palestinians can use against the Americans, and it puts the Atlantic Ocean between the two currently warring cultures. It makes all three sides happy, because alot of Americans believe that the Jews need a homeland and an area that they can call their own.

In fact, it makes so much sense, I highly believe that anybody who doesn't support the moving of Israel to New Jersey is anti-Semetic. After all, it is about the safety of the Jewish people, isn't it? It really isn't about some silly religious monuments nor about some God-Given right to be there, is it? If it is, then America is funding religion, and we can't have that with the separation of church and state, but we can protect a people. And, that's why I'm saying we should embrace Israeli Jews with open arms, and give up New jersey or New Hampshire (actually I'd probably prefer New Hampshire because they voted for Bush).

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Search Popdex: